The organizer of the contest “Ubisoft – Quiz @ Dev.Play 2021” (“Contest”) is the Romanian Game Developer Association (RGDA), based in Bucharest, Str. Emil Garleanu no.11, bl.A8, sc.1, et.1, ap.6, sector 3, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register Office, Fiscal Code 32749618, represented by CATALIN BUTNARIU, president (“Organizer”)
The competition will be held in accordance with the provisions of this regulation which is mandatory for all participants (the “Regulation”).
The Organizer’s partner is UBISOFT S.R.L. (“The Partner”), based in Bucharest, Bd Expozitiei, no. 2, et 4, sector 1, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register Office under no. J40 / 32279/1992, Fiscal Code RO 3597311
Art.2. Duration and place of the Contest
The contest will take place between October 25-26, 2021, within the Dev.Play Conference 2021 event, through the platform PINE which offers access to the contest from the Ubisoft virtual stand, and Google Form, Ubisoft @ Dev.Play 2021 Edition.
Art. 3. Right of participation
3.1 The contest is open to anyone with a Dev.Play ticket. (“Participants”).
3.2 The members of the Organizer / Partner jury, implicitly the employees, for an indefinite / determined period, the collaborators of natural persons / authorized natural persons, their family members, such as the spouse and first degree relatives (parents, children) are not entitled to participate in the contest.
3.3. Participation in this contest has the value of a declaration on the participant’s own responsibility that he meets the conditions imposed by this regulation, of full and freely agreed acceptance of its provisions.
3.4. The data provided by the participants must be correct, complete and in accordance with reality.
Art. 4. The official regulations of the Contest
The official rules of the Contest are available to any applicant free of charge, upon request, for the entire duration of the Contest, as follows:
• Following an email request to email@example.com from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 18:00 (except for public holidays and public holidays)
• Following a written request sent to the address of the Organizer from Bucharest, Bucharest, Str. Emil Garleanu nr.11, bl.A8, sc.1, et.1, ap.6, sector 3
- By accessing the link https://rgda.ro/rules-for-participation-in-the-ubisoft-contest-quiz-dev-play-2021/
By participating in this contest, the knowledge of the Regulations and the consent of the Participant are presumed. The participants undertake to respect and comply with all the terms, conditions and provisions of this Regulation. The organizer reserves the right to amend or change these Official Regulations, and such changes will be made public on the page https://rgda.ro/rules-for-participation-in-the-ubisoft-contest-quiz-dev-play-2021/
Art. 5. The mechanism of the Contest
To participate in the Contest, users must complete the following steps:
1) To access the contest through the PINE platform which offers access to the contest from the Ubisoft virtual stand, and through Google Form
2) To complete the quiz in the contest answering all the questions.
3) To submit answers at the end of completing the quiz;
3) In the competition held to use the real name and surname, in order to be identified based on a valid identity card;
4) To prove the winning of the prize, by providing the Organizer and the Contest Partner with a valid identity document, certifying that the data included in the contest platform (Name, Surname) correspond to his identification data, respectively by communicating a valid e-mail address to communicate the information regarding the prize collection.
Using a nickname instead of a full name, incomplete name, or a fictitious or non-registered e-mail address may result in the person’s participation in this contest being canceled if they prevent the winner from being identified or contacted.
Art.6 Designation of the winner
All participants who submitted the answers to the quiz and have all the correct answers, will automatically enter the draw for the winner, drawn by the Organizer at the end of Dev.Play Conference 2021. The draw and the name of the winner will be presented in the chat- from the Ubisoft booth at the event and announced at the Awards Gala. The validation of the winner will be done later and will consist in verifying the full name, respectively the e-mail address provided to the Organizer.
Art.7. The prize and its award
7.1 The prize
Within the Contest, 1 prize will be awarded consisting of a SONY PlayStation 5 Console and 1 Far Cry 6 PS5 game. The value of the prize is not offered in its place.
7.2 Awarding the prize
The winner will be contacted by e-mail after the end of Dev.Play Conference 2021. The prize will be sent by courier to the address indicated by the winner.
7.3 None of the winners will be able to contest the prize they received and will not be able to choose to receive the equivalent value of the prize in other objects.
7.4. The organizer will transfer to the budget the social contributions and the withholding tax that is his responsibility according to the legislation in force, for each person subject to taxation, applicable to individual income from prizes in promotional campaigns, according to Law no. 571/2003 regarding the Fiscal code with the subsequent modifications and completions.
7.5. The organizer is not responsible for the payment of other taxes, duties, financial obligations related to the prize offered, these being the responsibility of each member of the team designated to the winner.
Art. 8. Validation conditions
8.1. Conditions for validation of participation
In order for the participation to be valid, the following conditions must be met cumulatively:
• Participants answer all quiz questions;
• The participants to respect the conditions of participation in the contest from art. 3
8.2. Conditions for validation of the winner
The winner of the contest will be validated if he cumulatively meets the following conditions:
- meets the conditions for participation from 8.1
- answered all the questions of the quiz correctly
- can be contacted by e-mail for validation within 3 days from the date of his designation as winner, to confirm the data with which he entered the contest (name and surname from the identity card, e-mail address).
Art. 9. Cancellation or Interruption of the Contest
The contest may be canceled or interrupted by a decision of the Organizer or the Partner of the contest, with the prior notice of the participants.
In case of cancellation or interruption of the contest, for any reason, the Organizer and the Partner cannot be obliged to cover costs or damages of any kind to the participants.
Art. 10. Limitation of liability
The Organizer and Partner of the contest do not assume responsibility for:
• Entries that do not contain all the required fields or do not allow the confirmation of the participant’s identity;
• Entries that contain false or manifestly erroneous information and that do not meet the validity conditions of Art. 8;
• Impossibility of participants to enter the contest or to complete it, for any reason that includes, but is not limited to: technical problems of the platforms, internet connection, problems understanding the questions in the contest, delays with which the information is displayed and others;
Art. 11. Processing of personal data
By participating in this contest, the regulation and the consent of the participant for the processing of his personal data by the organizer of the Contest and the Contest Partner, in accordance with law 677/2001, are presumed to be taken into account.
By participating and completing the quiz, you consent to the processing of personal data only for this contest. After the event, this data will be deleted.
All participants in the contest are guaranteed the rights in accordance with Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in particular the rights of the data subject with regard to information, access to data, right of intervention, opposition, to address the competent court and complaint to the supervisory authority.
By subscribing to this Promotional Campaign, the participants agree with the provisions of these Official Regulations and agree that, if they win, their first and last name, the locality will be made public and used for advertising purposes, without other obligations or payments. Also, the Romanian Game Developer Association (RGDA) will rectify, update, block, delete or transform into anonymous data all those whose use does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001.
Art. 12. Major power
12.1 For the purpose of this Regulation, force majeure means any event that cannot be foreseen, controlled or remedied by the Organizer, including the impossibility of the Organizer for reasons beyond his control and whose occurrence makes the latter unable to fulfill his obligations by Regulation.
Art. 13. Disputes
13.1. Any disputes between the Organizer and the participants in this Contest will be resolved amicably or if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts in Bucharest.