We recently announced this year’s edition of Dev.Play and we wanted to share with you some of the highlights so far. As always, we’re trying to bring an amazing line-up of speakers, placing an emphasis on Business & Investment and Game Design at this year’s edition. Two very important updates for this year’s Dev.Play:
- We are very happy to announce that this year is going to be the most accessible one yet. We prepared a wide range of tickets, specifically tailored for everybody’s needs, as follows:
- A general content pass that gets you to all the talks and also grants access to the official party
- A business pass that offers access to the content side as well as the Investor & Pitching tracks and to Business matchmaking + the Official party
- A VIP pass which consists of a business pass and also grants access to the VIP dinner (speakers dinner), side events and the VIP area lounge at the conference
- A starter pass which is equivalent to a business pass that is specifically created for companies that are less than 2 years old and have no games released before Oct. 1st
- A student pass equivalent to a content pass for all the students out there that want to learn more abut this exciting industry
- We’re also happy to support indies once again through the Indie Expo Area, a showcase area where participants can show off with their awesome games in from of their industry peers. The Indie Expo Area increases their probability to meet investors, publishers, industry peers, maybe even their future colleagues. More so, this year, Indie Expo participants will also be able to showcase at Bucharest Gaming Week, a consumer event which takes place in the same venue on the 9th-10th November.