Vertigo Racing is a mobile game about driving as fast as you can on suspended roads. The cars steer automatically and you control them just with acceleration and brake. Go as far as you can and don’t fall from the suspended road or hit the environment. You can upgrade and drive vintage cars on a variation of suspended tracks. The game’s theme blends 1950s Americana visuals with a rockabilly and surf-rock soundtrack.
– Drive as fast as you can but don’t fall off the road.
– Win all 100 cups and become champion.
– Collect 10 vintage cars with different handling.
– Drive in 10 beautiful levels, through snow, ice, dust, mountains and hills.
– Paint your cars in different colors.
– Listen to fantastic rock’n’roll and surf-rock music.
The game is designed and developed by Deep Byte Studios and previously published by Chillingo (Electronic Arts) for iOS/Android (until January 2017). It had over 4.5 million downloads with over 4-star user rating.