Door Kickers 2: Task Force North
Command military Special Ops Teams in gripping tactical combat against a Middle East-based terrorist network
The long awaited sequel to the hit tactics game Door Kickers, Task Force North brings you the best portrayal of modern Close Quarters Combat and Tactics in a video game. Coming at you in Early Access circa Q4 2020. Door Kickers 2 is a top down strategy and tactics game about using intelligence assets and controlling Special Operation Units in daring raids to neutralize and capture terrorists in the fictional country of Nowheraki, Middle East.
- Top Down view, optimized for tactical analysis
- Real Time gameplay with pause-at-will to analyse and change plans
- No turns, no hexes, no action points – just freeform planning
- Realistic but action packed
- Non-linear levels, multiple paths and break-any*-wall kinda freedom
- Multiple units to deploy, each with their distinct playing style
- Weapon customization
- Mission editor and modability
- Single Player & Online Cooperative Multiplayer (2 players)
- Destructible environment
Door Kickers 2: Task Force North will release on Steam/Windows in Q4 2020, with other OS versions coming later once development stabilizes.